Pink Slip (Visitors)
Non-European Citizens have the ability to obtain a temporary residence permit in Cyprus (Pink Slip) which will allow them to extend their stay in Cyprus for more than 90 days. Importantly, Pink Slip enables non-European Union Passport to continue living on the island, independently of the duration of their first visa.
Family members of the non-European citizens can apply as dependents and enjoy the same benefits as the main Pink Slip holder. Dependents inTcludes spouses and children under the age of 18.
Any non-European Passport holder will be eligible to obtain a visitor temporary residence permit if the below criteria, among others, are fulfilled:
- Have adequate income deriving from abroad
- Have a rented or purchased property in Cyprus
- Have a personal bank account with a Cyprus Bank with deposits arriving from abroad
Rights and Obligations
Holders of Pink Slip, are allowed to live and move freely in Cyprus but under the below restrictions:
- Not having the right to work.
- Cannot leave Cyprus for more than 3 consecutive months (Permit will be cancelled automatically)
The visitor permit is valid for 1 year and can be renewed on an annual basis, provided that the relevant criteria are met.